Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rhaegan, Little Man and High Heels?

Just for you, Mike! Who says high heels are just for girls? Rhaegan introduced them to her best friend the other day and I have to say they were a hit. Little Man had a hard time walking in them at first but he quickly became more comfortable in them the longer they stayed on ( and Mike, they stayed on a long time).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it even more because Mike is my cousin and I know how he would feel with his little guy in those beautiful shoes. =o) Too cute!

Ellie said...

nice! this is a FUNNY pic. be sure Mike gets a good look at this one. infact frame it and hang it in his bedroom. or better yet blow it to a 11x14. LOL

Unknown said...

Little Man looks like he's played dress up like this before? Makes me wonder if his Daddy is home much! j/k This was hilarious and we had to capture the photo opp. We love to have Little Man over to play....as you can tell it is quite entertaining.