Since Grandma and Grandpa Taylor were in town we decided to have some fun at Thanksgiving Point. They have a little farm there with tons of animals for the kids to see and touch. Of course I take two pictures and my camera dies. The goats were a big hit. There were probably 10 baby goats (or kids I guess) which were absolutely adorable. Rhaegan and Ashton enjoyed watching them play.
I am so glad that my camera still had some juice for me to catch this picture. Rhaegan is a natural and I thought, "man, your uncle Josh is going to be so proud of you."
Thanks Reed and Jackie for a fun day at the farm!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that picture! It's too bad that it's not a real cow. But her smile is darling. Dad is counting the days.
Post a Comment