Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!!

We decided to celebrate Cinco de Mayo the correct way this year: great food and great company! We had a neighborhood dinner out on the playground and everyone brought something Mexican to share.


I decided to make some yummy chicken enchiladas. They may not look appealing but man they were good (not to toot my own horn or anything).

Laurie with Kloe, Ashly, Me and Marlee

We had a lot of fun eating and talking and eating some more

Rhaegan enjoying a little soccer. Her new sunglasses stay on her face all day long. Even inside while going potty her eyes are protected.


7 comments:

MVP Family said...

Look you are wonder mom. Have two kids, and not only taking pictures or our Cinco de Mayo, but already posting! Who are you! Love that you spelled my name right! See you tomorrow :)

Kate said...

I can't believe I forgot Cinco de Mayo! We have Mexican food at least twice a week... but STILL!! Your party looked so fun... and that food looks tasty.

mapacupps said...

What a fun time and wonderful pictures. I was wondering what to fix for dinner tonight, those enchiladas looked so good I think that's what I will fix.

Ellie said...

way to celebrate! those enchiladas do look delish my friend...share?

Kimmie said...

SO those enchiladas looked really good....sned the recipe PLEASE!!

Kimmie said...

...and that would mean "send"...

Amber said...

Looks yummy, I'll have to try out the recipe. We missed you guys (or should I say girls) on Sunday. Glad to see that you are all feeling better.:)