I literally can't get enough of this little angel. She is growing so much everyday. Her new tricks include blowing spit bubbles, kicking at her farm toy, cooing all the time, sleeping through the night (9pm-5am), smiles at Rhaegan when she sings to her, loves it when Rhaegan holds her, watches Dora with Ray Ray and many other things.
But of course my all time favorite thing about Marlee is her hair!!
We love you, Marlee!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
is her getting lighter? seriously she has the best lookin hair ever!
She's getting SO big already. I love her hair too! What a cutie! How fun. Glad she's sleeping so well for you guys! What a good girl.
She seems like such a good baby. I just think she is soooo cute- I love it when they go through all the developmental stages, you just feel so proud of them. Who thought spit bubbles could be so exciting!
She's SO pretty. When I looked at these picture I thought, "That hair makes her look like a muppet!" Then I thought... "I shouldn't say that out loud..." even though I totally mean it as a compliment. (Muppets are cute, right?) Then I looked back through some old pictures of Paige on my blog and found one where I wrote that a friend of mine told me Paige looked like a muppet! So here's to CUTE babies with fluffy hair that may-or-may-not look a little muppet-like. :)
I can't believe what a beautiful girl she is. Her hair reminds me so much of when Nicholas was that age, he had the exact same hair. What's up with putting a washcloth on her chest in the bath picture?
She is so cute and she's got some good volume goin' on with her hair :) I think it's so sweet that she smiles for her big sis. too! Wish I could see her in person :)
Post a Comment