Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thanks Auntie Krista

Thanks Krista for this adorable onesie! As you can see Marlee loves it too! We are really looking forward to seeing you and Josh in NC. I wish it were sooner though. Rhaegan asks about you and wonders when you're coming back.


We finally got an updated picture of me and the girls. I am always the one taking the pictures so I'm never in them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love your hair. You cut it! It's heck of cute. Why are you so tan? Gosh! You're gorgeous.

Kate said...

I have pretty much all the same comments as above. Your hair is SO cute!! I love the length. And you are looking way too tan for living in Utah. You are beautiful. NO way you just had a baby. Cute mom and cute girls.

Krista Adamow said...

Oh good!!! I can't believe she fills it out already. I like that you have a picture of her in the swing so I can tell how much she has grown. You guys look great, and I love the hair. You are one sexy mama or mommy! Which ever you prefer! Can't wait to see you guys. What day are you guys flying into NC? I am thinking about driving down to see Karen in Raleigh so then I can pick you guys up with mom and dad's car. But we will see! MUCH LOVE

Krista Adamow said...

oh yeah... tell Ray Ray that her Auntie Krista loves her and can't wait to see her in NC. Tell her we are going to build lots of sand castles!!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Your hair looks great- I love shorter hair in the summer. Marlee's smile is sooo cute- what cute girls and so tan!

Ashley said...

Kendall you are gorgeous!!! What a cute picture of you and the girls--perfect for Mother's Day!

mapacupps said...

I love your shorter hair, so cute! The girls are darling and I love Marlee's smile. Rhaegan looks so much like you, it takes me back 25 years.

byronandniki said...

Finally looked up your blog! Your girls are so cute!