Marlee's hair has been the topic of many conversations lately. It definitely has a mind of its own. I personally love it, but Shae really wants me to gel it down every morning. It's starting to lighten up in the back but it's still darker than Rhaegan's was at this age. We might have a brunette on our hands.
Rhaegan loves creating photo opps. She loves holding Marlee and as you can clearly tell from Marlee's expression, she loves being held (not ).
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the hair.
Her hair is the best!. No way to the gel, Shae! Very cute cherry blog, too.
I love your background, but the pictures are super special. Rhaegan is such a good singer it would settle anyone down. Marlee's hair reminds of Nicholas', it will calm down, but is still darling.
Oh My! I think if you did a little mousse, to make it kind of spikey and then had her bow, it's fine. It cracks me up how it sticks up like that. My goodness! What a cutie!
That hair is so great!
I LOVE the hair. Don't gel it down. Let it do what it does. That's the charm of babies. To me, there's nothing worse than seeing a sweet, clean baby with all this goop in its hair. Go with it and cherish it, for one day soon, it will all fall out and be replaced with grown up hair and you'll miss it. You really will.
Happy Birthday Shae!!
I love the shot of Rhaegan reading/singing to Marlee. Such an awesome big sister!
Post a Comment