My two beautiful girls woke up happy and smiling today and I'm going to have to blame it on the weather. It's suppose to be around 80 degrees and sunny today. I have been patiently waiting for a day like this. Rhaegan and Marlee have apparently been longing for it as well.
We all got dressed in our cute summer outfits (well the girls did. I really don't have anything cute for summer yet)
Then we had to have a little photo shoot before Marlee had to lay down for a nap.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't stop laughing!! I love that first picture so much, you have to frame that one. Marlee's hair just cracks me up! Can't wait to see you guys
I LOVE THE HAIR!!!
I love those cute summer clothes. I'm so happy for you to have some sunny warm weather. It does wonders.
Good weather makes me smile too! But .. Marlee hair makes me smile even more! I love it.
Those pictures are darling. I can't believe how much Marlee looks like Rhaegan did. Her little green outfit is adorable. Have fun in the sun.
Greetings from China. Love the hair. See you in NC.
Post a Comment