I am definitely getting my money's worth out of this farm toy. Rhaegan loved it when she was a baby and now Marlee can't get enough of it either. Rhaegan decided that she missed it and wanted in on the fun
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
4 comments:
Um cute bow on Marlee's head! I love that look. Colleen would be proud :)
Don't worry about dad commenting on my blog. You should make up a story about how you met Tiger Woods and I guarantee he will comment! :)
she is getting so big! two cute girlies!
What darling little girls. Can't believe how much Marlee has grown.
We have something similar and all my kids have used it a lot. I love a great distraction.
Post a Comment