I would have done better but I didn't know your dream vacation was.... well I am not going to give it away!! I will go with you there someday if you want!
I feel so stupid. I took the quiz without realizing that it gave the correct answer as you went along. So I don't know which ones I missed except for the last one. But at least I scored the same as Krista. It was fun.
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
4 comments:
I would have done better but I didn't know your dream vacation was.... well I am not going to give it away!! I will go with you there someday if you want!
I feel so stupid. I took the quiz without realizing that it gave the correct answer as you went along. So I don't know which ones I missed except for the last one. But at least I scored the same as Krista. It was fun.
I made up a quiz and tried to post it on my blog, but it wouldn't work, Help.
Obviuosly I don;t know you very well. That was Hard!
Post a Comment