Yesterday, March 2nd, we welcomed the newest addition to our little family.
Marlee Peyton
6lb 90z & 18 inches long
Everyone is doing very well and we all got to come home today instead of tomorrow. Everyone that has seen Marlee has been trying to figure out who she looks like and if they can see Rhaegan in her. It's funny because every time she cries or opens her mouth all I see is my brother, Q. We'll see who she starts to resemble once the "newborn" phase ends.
19 comments:
Congrats again. She is so little and beautiful.
I love her already!
YEAH!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures of her. I hope you're all doing good. Try to sleep whenever you can. Miss you! Wish I could be there to hold her.
Hi Marlee!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see her.
Congratulations! So glad to hear she arrived safe and sound, and that you're home, and (hopefully) resting! Look forward to seeing more pictures!
She's so precious!! Congrats! So glad everything went well.
She is a little doll!! Good work! Wish I was close by so I could come visit!
Sooo cute! Can't wait to meet her. It will be a blast with all of these kiddos at the beach this year!
Yup...no luck for the Taylor side once again. Can't wait to come steal her again! Call me ANYTIME!!!
Can't wait to hold her. Love you guys.
Oh she's so precious! She does look a little like baby Q, but MUCH smaller than he was. And not as squished up. :) I never can tell with newborns, but she does look like a C baby more than a T baby to me. But I'm probably just a tiny bit biased. Can't wait to meet her!
I have to comment on my own little girl. Marlee is so cute and has such a quiet cry...compared to Rhaegan's newfound ability for tantrums this is a blessing to us. Welcome Marlee, to our home!
Congratulations again! Isn't it amazing how much they change between now and a few months? I bet Rhaegan seems really big to you now. Newborn stage is hard in its own way, but it's so sweet to have a little baby that doesn't wiggle to get off your lap at church, that doesn't hit when they're mad, or refuse to try the green vegetables. When Aaron was a newborn I looked at him and said, "Soon enough you'll be a little stinker, fighting with your brothers and sister, and driving me crazy, but for now you're just my sweet little baby." :) Enjoy it!
Congratulation Kendall and Shae!! Let's just hope she doesn't look like me when she gets older!
Oh yay! Congrats! She is so cute. Glad everything went well. :)
Marlee is sooo cute! Thanks for letting us share in this wonderful event! I even loved changing the tar diaper at the hospital! Thanks also for our time with our precious Rhaegan. She is an angel. We love all of you and are so proud of you. Have Fun! Love, Jackie
Congrats!! She is a cutie!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Marlee.
Post a Comment