Friday, March 20, 2009
New Dress
We had our own little photo shoot the other day. Rhaegan got a new spring dress and wanted to show it off. She has really started to like dresses and dancing around in them. She is definitely turning into a little girly-girl.
We have been trying to work on her smile when we're taking a picture. She can't open her eyes and smile at the same time so she has wide eyes and no smile in one picture and squinty eyes and a nice smile in the other picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful big girl! I love her squinty smile. Mallory's famous smile is the super cheese and you can't see her eyes at all. Too funny. I'm glad Rhaegan is such a good helper. I can't believe you have two kids! Time sure does fly by!
She really is a girly-girl. And too cute for her own breeches.
She looks SOOO old in those pictures. Where is little ray ray?!
I think the squinty smile is hereditary. Everyone says Paige looks exactly like me... until they see her squinty smile!
And seriously, Rhaegan is looking way too grown up. Tell her to stop, already!
Post a Comment