Here are some more pictures of Marlee. She is a wonderful baby and loves to eat. Rhaegan has been great with her and is willing to help with whatever I need her to do. She still hasn't mastered the whole "being quiet" concept but I'm sure it will click soon (I hope).
Marlee loved to eat her hand but with her long finger nails always digging into her face we have to cover them up in order to save her face.
Rhaegan tries to comfort Marlee every time we change her diaper.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love it!! Yeah for pictures of Marlee! What a doll! Look at all that dark hair. I don't remember Rhaegan's hair at that age. Was it dark as well? I love that Rhaegan is such a good helper. What a wonderful big sister. (As I knew she would be) Don't worry about her having to be quiet .. Marlee will get used to it and just sleep when she needs to. She'll probably end up being a great sleeper - sleeping through all noises. (Let's hope anyways .. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you) How are you feeling Kendall? Are you exhausted? I hope you're finding time to rest. Miss you!
What adorable pictures. They gave me the strength to make the trip out there. Can't wait to see all of you. Rhaegan looks so cute with Marlee.
So cute. I wish I could come out to help, but I guess i will just have to wait until North Carolina. Can't wait to see more pictures. Congrats to you guys.
Those feet are precious. All of the pictures are. My goodness... she's so tiny and so cute.
Love these pics! OH she is so adorable. I was hoping to see her this weekend, but we ended up not coming to UT after all! Take care!
What a beautiful little girl! Love the pictures of her feet....so precious! They grow up way too fast!!
Post a Comment