Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun Times

So yesterday was much better than last Sunday (for those of you who read my blog last week). Rhaegan is definitely getting use to Marlee and having to share my attention with her. She has been doing much better. I know this picture is blurry but I had to post it. Rhaegan really wanted Marlee to take a bath with her, but I figured I should probably play it safe and wait until Marlee can at least hold up her own head. Instead of a complete bath Rhaegan decided to just wash her feet and apparently they looked clean enough to kiss.



Shae wanted a picture with his girls. Marlee was not enjoying the little photo shoot so we had to give her a Binky.


Rhaegan loves to kiss Marlee (which gets a little annoying after about 100 kisses).


The Taylor Sisters!!





4 comments:

Kate said...

How cute is that top picture!??!!!
I'm sure that Rhaegan's love for her sister can be a little much at this point, but in a few months... okay, maybe more like a year.... they will be playing together and having SO much fun!
p.s. They both have such cute hair!

Jeanne said...

I absolutely adore the photo of Rhaegan kissing Marlee's little feet! I'm sure you're exhausted, but what precious days your in right now! I love where my boys are right now, but I would go back and raise them all over again! Life changes so much from when they were babies! Take some time just for you, breathe deep, and enjoy!!

mapacupps said...

What adorable pictures. It's good to hear things are going smoother for you. You do a great job, be proud of the wonderful mother you are.

PapaCupps said...

Tell my grand daughters hello for papacupps.