Thursday, April 9, 2009

My 2 Munchkins

Sorry for the major blogging hiatus. I feel like the majority of my time is now spent nursing, changing diapers, playing with Rhaegan, changing diapers, nursing...okay you get the point. We also went up to Idaho this past week so I was busy up there too. Anyway, I'm back and here are some pictures of my two munchkins. Marlee is smiling now which is so cute. Her hair is getting a little lighter but it's not as light as Rhaegan's was at this age so I might just have a little brunette on my hands. Rhaegan loved showing off the sister to her cousins. Her cousins Atalya and Jameason also have a new baby sister who's 4 weeks older than Marlee. Rhaegan enjoyed having two babies to look after.

Rhaegan and Atalya set up a little photo shoot with their sisters. It was so cute to see how proud of them they are.
This is my favorite picture yet. I love my two little girls

Marlee's semi-smile.




4 comments:

Kate said...

I love the smile. That is SO cute!!! And that close-up picture of the two of them is just darling.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm glad you've been busy and haven't had time to blog. That means you're a mom! Your girls are adorable.

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness, Kendall. Marlee is SO CUTE! You guys make such cute babies. And ya, her hair is dark! Dixie's was about that dark when she was born too... and now it's more strawberry blond-ish. :) Anyway, I hope you're managing alright! Those first 2 months were the hardest for me while Dixie was still adjusting to not having mommy all to herself. But she's doing tons better with it now... so hang in there. Just a little ways to go! :)

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Oh my heavens- Marlee is gorgeous! You have 2 beautiful girls. I love when they start to smile.