Saturday, April 18, 2009

Post Easter Fun

Even though Easter Morning was horrible because of Rhaegan's massive ear infection, we still managed to have a little Easter fun. Rhaegan was introduced to dying eggs (we had to explain the whole "dying" part since she knows what the other meaning of the word is). She did these eggs all by herself. I was pretty impressed when I came into the kitchen to make sure there wasn't dye all over the walls and ceiling and saw her creations. She is continually asking to dye eggs. I guess it's not just going to be an Easter project in our house.
There were 5 different colors to choose from but she decided to mix them all and came up with some pretty creative designs


Then of course the Easter bunny dropped off a fun basket full of goodies for Rhaegan. She loves Dora so the Dora painting book was a huge hit.
This was her first painted page.



These pictures were taken today actually but I had to include them because I thought they were so cute
What a ham!!!

3 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

You have two of the cutest girls alive! I can't believe how fast Marlee is growing up. She looks much different from Rhaegan now! Can't wait to see you guys :)

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Your kids could do some serious child modeling- so beautiful- that Marlee is stunning. Easter is so fun for little kids- Cohen didn't quite get it but had fun anyway. Steve would LOVE to take pictures of the girls and your family if you would like. He bought a business name and website so he needs lots of practice- I actually think he was going to ask you guys if he could take pictures of your family. So we will get in touch and schedule a time!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of Marlee. Could her shoes by any bigger for her? =o) Could she be ANY more adorable? I love it! I love the tiny bow in her hair and her dress is stinkin' cute. How wonderful! I hope Rhaegan is feeling better.