Sunday, April 19, 2009
Easter dresses
I had the girls in their dresses last week but with everything that was happening on Easter morning a photo shoot was not going to happen. So we put them in their dresses for church today and tried to get at least one cute shot. Marlee was a good 30 minutes past her usual nap time so she wasn't about to smile, but Rhaegan smiled enough for the both of them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What cuties. She has a great smile.
I love that dress. I had that one on my list of favs for sure!
Those dresses are heck of cute. Did your mom make them? They are such cute girls. My goodness!
So this is Heather Marchbanks. I don't know if you remember me or not, but we used to be in your ward. I found your blog through Tiffani Miller's. You're girls are SO cute! I can't believe that you have already had her. Time flies! I just thought I would let you know how adorable your family is and how much we miss you guys and our old ward! Take care! :)
Hahaha those are really cute pictures. I love the progression from the calm baby to the screaming baby. Rhaegan is growing up too quickly!
Beautiful girls (and dresses). I can't believe how much Marlee has grown. Thanks for sending the photos, I love them and have shared them with everyone. I even showed my dentist's office this morning. They oh'ed and aw'ed.
Kendall, the girls are so adorable! Glad to see the antibiotic has kicked in & Rhaegan is feeling better!
Oooh, I LOVE those dresses. So cute!
Post a Comment