Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Family Photo

Presenting the Taylor Family 2009
With Krista visiting we have our own little photographer on hand whenever we find ourselves in a posing mood. Rhaegan was enjoying the photo shoot and making funny faces. We finally captured a pretty good shot. It's nothing formal by any means, but it is the first family photo with our adorable new addition.
Rhaegan loves to hold Marlee (and by hold I mean squeeze to death). She is very careful with her and always makes sure her hands are washed before touching her.

This is the first picture where I actually see what everyone is saying about Rhaegan looking a lot like me. I can honestly say I had never really seen it before.


Adorable sister moment




11 comments:

Kate said...

That is a GREAT family photo! You look so good. The girls are adorable. That picture of Rhaegan holding Marlee makes it look like she's squeezing her so tightly.
And I know what you mean... Tyson was 6 before I ever saw any resemblance to his dad. :) Hope you are feeling well. We love you.

Kate said...

P.S. I'm so happy to see Marlee with her eyes open. She's just beautiful!!!

emily+brett said...

We are so happy for your new addition!! She is so precious. I just can't wait for my turn. You look GREAT!!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Marlee LITERALLY gets more adorable everyday- she is just gorgeous. You of course look great too. And yes that picture of you and Rhaegan look almost exactly alike. What a cute family !!

Unknown said...

Thanks Krista for the first family photo with Marlee!

mapacupps said...

Wonderful pictures, especially the family photo.

Colleen Noble said...

Marlee is adorable; I love her head of hair! Rheagan looks like she's being a fabulous big sis. Can't wait to meet Marlee in person and see your family!
Love,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!! Your family photo is too adorable. I love it! Marlee is a doll and Rhaegan is the cutie is has always been. I love the pictures! How fun! I hope you're feeling good and hanging in there! What a wonderful time for you guys. Enjoy each day. You know how fast they grow.

Family of Fun said...

Congrats on your new little addition and growing family - she is really cute! Doesn't look too much like a Taylor at this point. But, I am sure that Jackie is thrilled to have more GIRLS in the family! :) Best of love and wishes to both of you!

The Carlsens said...

What an beautiful family you have there. You look fantastic and I still can't get over the fact that you don't wear make-up. Glad all is well!

MVP Family said...

You are a darling family and I love having Rhaegan here. She keeps Little Man entertained and my pantry door open!Kidding :) I love that she loves my house. Please let me know if you need anything and I think I hear Olive Garden calling our names...