Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pregnancy Pool

Ok...I am completely sick of being pregnant so now I'm going to have a little bit of fun with it in hopes of making this wait go a little faster. If you want to participate please do. There might actually be some sort of prize if you win. So lets predict the arrival date of this little girl:

My prediction: Saturday Feb 28th

If you have a guess just write it in a comment. I was going to be induced on Monday but I don't think I'm going to anymore. If that changes then this pool will be canceled. Thanks for your guesses.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How early did Rhaegan come? I remember she was early. Don't get induced. Just let her come when she's supposed to. Due dates are totally a joke. Have you dialated at all? I say by this time, next wednesday, you'll have a new baby girl! Give her another week. =o)

Nicholas Cupps said...

March 27th....


Just kidding. March 1st

Krista Adamow said...

MARCH 5th after like 3pm. That would be perfect!

Kristin said...

For your sake I say tomorrow, February 26th.

Kate said...

Tuesday, March 3
Being induced with Sam was my quickest and easiest delivery. So go for it. You're body is obviously ready. ;)
Hang in there!

Kendall said...

Thanks everyone for your guesses. I love all the different thoughts on being induced. 50% of people say yes and 50% say no. We'll see how I feel on Sunday night when the hospital calls to schedule a time for Monday. P.S. Nick...your guess made me laugh and want to swear at you. Just kidding. I better not go until the 27th. I would have a toddler walking out of me by then

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

I say tomorrow Feb. 27th-I think she will be here any day and I think it will all happen pretty fast once it starts- good luck! Oh and I finally found a dress I liked for Marlee- so when we see you next (hopefully in the hospital) I will bring it- yeah!!!

Adam, Laurie, Kaden, Kyle, and Kloe said...

I predict Sunday night, March 1st. Right before you go in to get induced.

Krista Adamow said...

My guess is the 8th, she needs her grandma there.

Krista Adamow said...

OK, I change my prediction to March 2nd or 3rd. Just a hunch!!! Good Luck! See you and Marlee on Thursday :)