1. Seven Pounds
There's something about this movie that grabs your attention and keeps you interested throughout the entire thing. You can't explain the movie to anyone because you would give something away by just trying to briefly summarize it. When Will Smith was interviewed he couldn't say anything (which made for a pretty boring interview) It's a great movie and will leave you seriously thinking about your priorities.2. Taken
Shae and I just went and saw this movie with some of our good friends. We left the theater in complete awe. It's along the same lines as the Bourne movies but I honestly have to rethink which movie is better. Taken, in my opinion, takes the cake. The fight scenes alone are unbelievable. Liam Neeson is a fabulous actor and plays his part superbly. I give both of these movies an A+. Definitely go and see them ASAP!!!
9 comments:
i have seen both of these movies, but i have to admit i didn't really like seven pounds. a little umm....i don't know. but oh my oh my i LOVE taken. so intense. i thought 24 was intense, oh not even close.
I recommend Slumdog Millionaires. I know it is rated R but I have no idea why. (No nudity, little to no language, very little fighting) The only reason I can think of is that it is a foreign film, which might have higher standards. (but not sure) It is the best movie I have seen in years. And the soundtrack is so fun!
Oh, and I didn't think I would like Taken from the commercials. Is it too scary for me Kendall?!
Denise and I really liked Seven Pounds. We will go see Taken on your recommendation.
Krista,
Shae LOVED Taken so no it's not too scary for you. She hates scary movies more than you so I think you're safe.
I can't wait to see "Taken," I might wait to see "Seven Pounds" when it comes out on DVD. I've heard so much about "Slumdog," but I can't get past the R rating. We've heard the same thing Krista said that many wonder why it is rated R.
We just went to see "Taken" on your suggestion. You were absolutely right, it was by far the best movie I have seen in a long time. I still love the "BOURNE" movies, but this one was actually a little more believable.
We saw Taken. AMAZING!!! Definately buying it when it comes out on DVD.
Thanks for the recomendation.
I stumbled upon your blog and want to thank you for the movie reviews. Rarely do I see one until I've heard what a friend thought of the flick.
Taken was definitely action-packed and I enjoyed it. Although, I had to repress my protective mother side.
Post a Comment