Thursday, February 12, 2009
Pregnancy Update...
So it looks like baby girl Taylor might just arrive a little bit early. I have been having contractions (nothing to call home about) but they are there and causing a bit of mild discomfort. I am completely ready for her to arrive any day. Rhaegan is beyond excited about her. I had a doctors appointment today and we decided to leave her with Ashly instead of taking her since they were checking my progress. When we left she said, "when you get home I will hold Baby and play with her." I had to explain that we weren't actually bring her home today. Rhaegan was a little confused but forgot about it once she started playing with her friends. We will keep everyone updated as events occur. Hope you are all doing well. Hopefully we will have some exciting news within the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy cow! Do you know how many girls would LOVE to be in your shoes? Having babies EARLY is so uncommon. Bu considering how early Rhae-Rhae was, and she was your first... this is no surprise. I can't believe it. Maybe Baby Girl Taylor wants to be born on the 21st to share the birthday with all of those relatives. I hope she's healthy and quiet, whenever she comes! Keep us posted!
Wow...is it really time already? It seems as though you just announced you were pregnant! Hope all goes well with the delivery, can't wait to hear the exciting news and see pictures of the new little one!
Aiming for Krista's BDay?
YES!!! HAVE MARLEE TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Post a Comment