Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Be my Valentine

For Valentine's Day this year I really wanted to do something special for Shae but being 9 months pregnant I had no energy and my mind and ceased to work creatively anymore. So his Valentine's Day included the DVD "21" which he has been asking for for a while now and a card. Maybe next year I will be more creative and romantic. His gifts to us were so cute though. He got me the Grammy's Greatest Hits CD and a box of chocolates which were delicious. They are already gone. Then the best part came...Rhaegan's gift. She opened it up and there it was...her very own Cinderella gown complete with her own high-heeled shoes!! She LOVED it and continues to wear it every second of everyday.Showing off her shoes may be her favorite part of the whole gift. I may have just figures out why she acts so sassy and spoiled sometimes.
And here she is...I have to admit it's a pretty cute dress-up outfit.
After putting on the dress, she and her daddy decide to have their first dance. It was adorable and reminded me of dancing with my dad when I was little.

3 comments:

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Oh sooo sweet- some people hate Valentine's Day, but I love being spoiled by Steve. Rhaegan is such a girl- i love it

mapacupps said...

What a sweet husband and darling little princess. Can't wait to see you guys.

Krista Adamow said...

She is all grown up. That first dance was so cute. See you guys soon!!