So, at 10am today I loaded Rhaegan into Kimmie's car and off they drove. What was I going to do with all this free time? Whatever I wanted!!!!!!
- I went shopping with my BFF
- I went to lunch with Shae
- I read my book
- Went to the library and checked out some books for the next couple of weeks (I am really planning on having this baby asap)
- I did shed a couple of tears I have to admit unfortunately. Walking into my house and not hearing Rhaegan or seeing her was really weird because I have never experienced that before (I know, it's pathetic).
I had a great day is basically what I'm trying to say. I really need to take more breaks not only for myself but for Rhaegan's benefit too. She loves playing with her cousins so she was on cloud nine. Thanks again, Kimmie for such a wonderful gift. You will never fully understand how much it meant to me. You're the best.
4 comments:
It really is important (and HARD!) to take a break every once in a while from the kids. I'm so glad you had a nice day to yourself. After all, once the baby comes, you won't have another break for a loooooong time. You're lucky to have Kimmie close by.
Wow...that sounds nice :) You should get a few more of those before #2 comes. I'm so excited for you...can't wait to hear the news!!
We didn't go shopping yesterday??? :) jk. Blame the tears on Marlee. Can't wait to see you guys in less than two weeks!!
You deserve a "free" day. Thanks Kimmie! Can't wait to see all of you soon.
Post a Comment