Monday, February 23, 2009
Painting
We decided that our blue room had to go in order to get ready for our little girl's arrival. I went back and forth with what color I wanted to paint it. Then my adorable bedding came and decided on a pink and white room. I don't even like pink that much but it looks so cute with the bedding. At first we thought we'd paint the bottom half of the room pink and the top white but once it was finished I didn't like it. So, my wonderful husband repainted the whole room with white on the bottom and pink on the top. We then had our friends Bart and Crystal (Rhaegan's second parents) help us with a chair rail and crown moulding. The room looks fabulous!! I don't have pictures yet because it's not quite finished but I will post some as soon as possible.
Rhaegan was able to help and thought she was so big. She of course didn't want to get paint on her clothes so off they came. Painting in your underwear is the way to do it
She was kind if timid at first not really understanding what to do. But then she came into her element and never looked back.
Her finished product looks pretty good don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't wait to see the final product. And yes, Rhaegan is a great little painter!
What a fun thing to let Rhaegan do. Post the finished product fast, can't wait to see.
I love that she painted in her underwear. That's the best! She's way too big. I can't wait to see how cute it turned out. How many bedrooms do you guys have in your place? I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. Do you guys know what you're going to name her yet?
Post a Comment