We had a lot of fun this Halloween. It was fun figuring out what Rhaegan was going to be (she changed her mind about 100 times). I told her that we weren't going to buy a costume this year so we had to be creative. Luckily her cousins have some pretty fabulous dance outfits and were willing to let Rhaegan borrow one for the night. She was so excited to be a "pretty ballerina." Marlee really had no say in her costume choice. It was on sale (50% off) and it looked warm so I said yep, that's the one. She, however, hated the hat. I can't really blame her. It didn't look that appealing.
We went up to Braden and Kimmie's house so we could go trick or treating with their kids. We of course had to have a quick photo shoot before the real fun started.
Marlee as a flower.
Rhaegan as a ballerina

They all received a ton of candy Rhaegan really enjoyed spending her Halloween with her cousins. Thanks for the fun time Braden and Kimmie!
5 comments:
Kendall they are ssooooo adorable. I don't know why we spend so much on costumes- Rhaegan's looks awesome. Marlee is such a doll- I can't believe how big she is getting.
There is just about nothing cuter (and funnier) than a baby in a Halloween costume. What a cute little flower!
I am still laughing at Marlee's costume! She is SO cute but it does look like she is hating life!! Miss you guys.
They are darling! So sad that I live right here and didn't even see them on Halloween. I think Marlee's costume is adorable!
Poor Marlee, she looks just miserable. But the costume us cute. Rhaegan is adorable and plays the part well. Can't wait to see you guys. We had over 200 kids - totally ran out of candy.
Post a Comment