Marlee has still never laughed. Instead of laughing she has invented a new way to express her excitement. She squeals and flaps her arms as if she's trying to fly. It's hilarious to watch. Well I introduced her to a balloon the other day and her flying imitation came out in full force.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sooo cute. And she's looking so grown up... sitting there and playing all by herself. What happened to your baby??
I love how babies get full-body excited. :)
I can't believe how blonde she has gotten. She is so animated. Dad and I laughed really hard when we watched the video. Can't wait to see all of you.
Okay .. I've gotta tell you .. Mallory and Marlee are sounding (and looking) more and more alike. Mallory never laughed .. ever. Around 6 or 7 months old though, she started doing the "arm flapping" thing when she would get excited. She STILL does it. She flaps her arms ALL the time. It's hilarious to watch. It's super cute, but I hope she grows out of it by the time she goes to school. =o)
Hi Kendall! I just read some updated blogs...its been so long since I had a minute. It looks like all is well. I loved your top ten, and the girls are adorable.
She stresses me out that I haven't heard her laugh yet! How do you not laugh when your daddy puts the wrong dress on you!
Post a Comment