1. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband. He is the hardest worker I know. He never says "no" when someone needs his help even if it might take all day! He rarely complains and with his line of work there tends to be a lot of frustration and let-downs. I always want to whine about something but his responses are always positive. I love him so much.
2. I live in a fabulous neighborhood surrounded by great friends and tons of kids. We have a playground right out our front door and a safe environment for our kids to plan in.
3. My kids love their dad! Marlee is continuously saying "dada" (which, I know is just babbling but absolutely adorable). Rhaegan loves to play hide and seek with Shae. She looks up to him and idolizes him.
4. I love my calling at church. I love the young women and their sweet personalities. They all make me smile and make me feel like I might be able to make a difference.
5. I have an awesome pediatrician for my girls! She is constantly hoarding all the samples of Alimentum (Marlee's extremely expensive formula) and saving them for me. She has seriously saved me well over $200 in the past 3 months. My girls love her and never complain about having to go to the doctors.
6. I have two beautiful little girls whom I love so much.
7. I am blessed with great parents who have always been there to help us through anything. They are wonderful grandparents to our girls. We just wish they lived closer.
8. I have great in-laws who would do anything for us and often do. We love them!
9. I love looking out our windows and seeing the gorgeous mountains. I love having them right there to take advantage of.
10. I'm grateful for the show "Modern Family." It makes me laugh no matter what my day has been like.
There are so many other things I love and am thankful for. Maybe I'll have another Top Ten soon.
3 comments:
Thanks for the reminder of being thankful. Sometimes we get too caught up in the negative and forget we are so blessed.
I don't even make the top 10?!! Oh Geeez. I see how it is. All kidding aside, I love the blog and seeing the pictures of your two girls. Simply adorable.
I haven't looked at your blog forever and you have so many great posts. Making me read your "thankfuls" has started making me think about my own a little more. Love ya :)
Post a Comment