Monday, October 19, 2009

What's Wrong?

What's wrong with this picture?
My sweet husband was trying to help me Sunday morning by getting the girls dressed while I showered and did my hair. When I came back out to the living room I was so happy to see both of my girls in their dresses all ready to go. But wait....something was a little off. I looked a little bit closer at Marlee and noticed she was wearing Rhaegan's dress! I had set two dresses out for Rhaegan so she could choose which one she wanted but I forgot to mention that to Shae so he thought one was for Rhaegan and the other one was Marlee's. I laughed for about 20 minutes.

7 comments:

Kate said...

That is SO funny... and something Q would totally do. I love it!

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up. Wesley wouldn't have noticed either - boys just don't notice things like that. How funny.

mapacupps said...

At least she looks happy. It's amazing that Rhaegan didn't tell him that it was her dress. Be thankful for helpful husbands.

Krista Adamow said...

Hilarious!

Ellie said...

ok this is way funny! i am not only laughing at Shea, but this also funny because randy would do the same thing!

Anonymous said...

I'm with the other ladies - my husband wouldn't have noticed either. Just goes to show you that when women dress up we might as well be dressing up for each other because the men don't notice a fifth of what the other women do (no offense men - you have other admirable qualities :))

MVP Family said...

I love it! What a great husband!