Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cougar Pride

Last Saturday Shae and Rhaegan had the opportunity of going to the BYU football game. I was pretty excited because that meant I had several hours of relaxation (Marlee would be napping and she's pretty low key). They left around 2pm and with the game scheduled to start at 4pm I figured I had until at least 7pm to do whatever I wanted. However, with the weather being so hot that day and Rhaegan being only 3, her attention span wasn't lasting as long as I hoped. At 4:30 I get a text from Shae saying, "Rhaegan wants to come home."
I told him a couple of ideas to keep her occupied and said that if after 30 minutes she was still wanting to leave then I would come and pick them up. They lasted until 5:30, which I guess is better than nothing.

(Rhaegan with Uncle Darin and cousin Seth. She absolutely adores these two guys)
I picked them up outside the stadium at 6pm. Rhaegan was so excited to tell me all about the game (well really just about the treats she got in an effort to keep her entertained).
Thanks, Darin and Seth for the tickets and the fun time. Maybe next time Rhaegan will last a little bit longer.



3 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

Maybe if you took her to a Utah game, she would have lasted longer!! :)

mapacupps said...

A Michigan game would have even been better. Those are darling pictures. What a fun daddy/daughter time.
I know the feeling of needing a few hours of alone time. Dad can drive me crazy.

Adam, Laurie, Kaden, Kyle, and Kloe said...

Good job Shae on taking pictures at the game. I sure you didn't have Kendall in your head saying pictures, pictures, pictures.