Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Best Deal Ever!

I was super excited when I heard that they were releasing this movie again for a limited time. Rhaegan loves Snow White. She wants to be her for Halloween and at Disneyland she was asking about her everyday. So I was anxiously awaiting Oct. 6th for it to hit stores. Then the best part happened.One of my friends told me that there was a coupon for $10.00 off!!!! You had to buy the DVD/Blue Ray combo edition to get the discount, but Walmart was selling it for $19.96 for the first week only. This made my final price $9.96 (for those math-impaired folks out there)!! I was so excited. So I headed out to the store today to pick up our copy. Rhaegan has been watching it all day. I love Disney movies. they bring back such fun childhood memories.

3 comments:

jeremyandleslie said...

I can make it even better than the original 10 bucks off - I just saw this today. There is a rebate coupon out there for another $5 off when you buy a hefty product. Here is the link: http://www.utahdealdiva.com/2009/10/snow-white-dvd-for.html
Sweet, huh?!!

Kate said...

I was going to say the same thing about the Hefty rebate. Not bad to get the combo pack for under $5!
I was so excited when I found out about the deals.
Paige is getting into princesses. I think this will be her first princess movie. She'll be thrilled!

mapacupps said...

I'm glad you and Kate said you had the movie so I didn't do any duplicating. I didn't know you had blue ray?