That is the funniest thing ever. How adorable. I love that Rhaegan tries to help - she's such a good big sister. I love that you call her Rhae Rhae - that's such a cute nick name.
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
5 comments:
It's twice as funny hearing Rhaegan laugh about it. :)
That is the funniest thing ever. How adorable. I love that Rhaegan tries to help - she's such a good big sister. I love that you call her Rhae Rhae - that's such a cute nick name.
Marlee freaks out with excitement! Very funny
this is so funny! she is just too cute. steele loves his baths too.
Post a Comment