Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here's another one..

(I put this picture of Ray on here because I wanted everyone to see how cute and innocent she once was) Rhaegan says a lot of funny things and I try to remember the majority of them, but of course my brain doesn't hold that much information these days. However, this past Tuesday Shae let me in on a little something Rhaegan said while I was at a baby shower and Dad was in charge of "bedtime." Now keep in mind she is a very nice girl but an incredible sponge, remembering pretty much everything I have ever said to her, around her, from a different room. Here's the story:
We read Rhaegan 2 books every night before she goes to sleep. Well, Tuesday night I wasn't home so of course she decides she only want me to read to her. Shae finally (after a lot of fighting) said she could wait up until I got home but she had to stay in her room and not come out.
Rhaegan comes out the first time.
Shae: "Rhaegan, go back to your room."
Rhaegan: "Okay, Dad."
She comes out 5 minutes later.
Shae: "Rhaegan! Please go back to your room or Mommy will not read to you."
Rhaegan: "Fine!"
She comes out one more time.
Shae: "RHAEGAN!! I am going to count to three and if I get to thr....."
Rhaegan: "No, Dad. If I get to three I am going to throw you out that window!"
Ahh...we love you Rhaegan.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Ok so I am totally laughing...out loud. I love this!

mapacupps said...

My stomach hurts now from laughing so hard. I can't wait until she is a teenager...GOOD LUCK!

Anonymous said...

Love this post! What a crack up. Kids say the DARNDEST things! =o)