Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Dress

I have the best friends ever. About a month ago I was surprised by Ash and Tiff with this gorgeous (in my opinion) dress. I had seen it at Target about 2 weeks prior and had been talking about it non-stop. I kept telling myself that once our life wasn't so stressful and hectic (money-wise) I would go back and hopefully it would still be there. Then one day while I was hanging out with the girls they surprised me with a little gift bag. I looked at them clearly puzzled by the present. I opened it up and sure enough, there was the dress.
(I know this picture is extremely cheesy)
I tried with all my might to say thank you in a normal voice but of course I was overcome with emotion and broke out into tears. They said they just wanted to let me know how special I was and what I great friend they thought I was. Thank you, ladies for your friendship. I love you both!!!

5 comments:

mapacupps said...

What a cute dress and boy you have great friends.

Nick said...

Looking good!!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. You have some awesome friends! You look gorgeous. I don't think the picture is cheesy at all. You're so stinkin' skinny too. Gosh. Oh .. and while I'm at the compliments .. I LOVE your hair. =o) Seriously. It's so gorgeous - your hair always looks good.

PapaCupps said...

What wonderfully thoughtful friends you have. And the dress is really cute on you.

Alyson said...

Friends are the best. Especially the ones who do things without being asked, just because they love you. It sounds like you have some great ones...so hold on to them!