Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Shots

My girls keep me extremely busy and I sometimes forget about pictures I have taken. These shots are from the past month. Marlee is growing at an incredible rate. She is crawling now and loves to destroy the DVDs which are always stacked so neatly thanks to Rhaegan. She loves taking a bath (as you will see in one of the photos below). She could actually live in the bath tub if I let her. She is always smiling but still has yet to let out a laugh. We love her and all her little characteristics. Grandma Cupps made the girls these adorable little aprons
Rhaegan is our little "mom." She always wants to help (and by help I mean do it all by herself) me with Marlee, the house work, making dinner. Pretty much anything I do she wants to do also. She loves princesses and everything that may even remotely resemble a princess. She loves "twirly skirts" as she calls them. You pretty much have to be able to see her underwear when she spins around or the skirt isn't twirly enough. She has developed a love for my computer and can navigate around until she finds a Dora game to play. We love her curiosity and zest for life. She makes us smile everyday.

Rhaegan heard me say several weeks ago that it was going to snow. She ran to the closet, pulled out her snowsuit and prepared herself for the storm. When I came back out to the living room this is what I found. She said mom I'm ready to go play in the snow. I said you might be a little cold

Bath time!!!

This is Marlee's famous face. It's almost like she's trying to say, "really, Mom? You think you know me so well."





3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh man, they are so cute! Those aprons are darling. Way to go, Grandma!
I love Marlee's little face in the last photo. I can't wait to meet her. (I can't believe we HAVEN'T met her. Sheesh.)
And finally, those snow pants look familiar. They still fit!! That's awesome. Is this the third winter she's been able to wear them??

mapacupps said...

Dad and I about wet our pants laughing. Of course it doesn't take much to make us do that!
The girls are so funny with their individual facial expressions. Can't wait till they are here.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the aprons Karen, they love them!