When I leave Rhaegan alone with Marlee she apparently begins to mistake her for one of her dolls. At least she was strapped in.Marlee didn't seem to mind. She was smiling the whole time.
That is so cute! Olivia used to do that with Jack, and would wheel him all over the place in her little toy stroller. I miss those days...enjoy, as they go way too quickly!
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
3 comments:
this is pic is so dang cute, i love how the big sis can sometimes treat the little one more like a doll than anything else.
That is so cute! Olivia used to do that with Jack, and would wheel him all over the place in her little toy stroller. I miss those days...enjoy, as they go way too quickly!
Darling girls! I hope Shae was home, you said "when I leave the girls..."
Post a Comment