So my Christmas blogs continue... Christmas Day was so much fun. It was so nice to spend it with family and to be at my parent's new house in Ohio. This Christmas was the "Green" Christmas. We received
reusable grocery bags from Krista and from my mom which was such and fun and environmentally friendly idea. I ended up with 4 great bags. It was also the year of the "extremely cute pajama bottoms." We always get
PJ's for Christmas but this year they were so cute (I did help pick them out). We all got so many wonderful gifts. Thanks to everyone (especially Santa) for making this past Christmas so magical.

Here is a look at the adorable pajama bottoms. You can't really see them that well but you get the idea.
Christmas morning started out bright and early thanks to Rhaegan. She was so anxious to get up and see if Santa and the reindeer had eaten their treats. Of course they had. Who wouldn't eat yummy cookies and carrots? Rhaegan was so amazed and excited.
Then it was on to the stockings. Santa left so many fun things for Rhaegan including some cute princess necklaces and underwear, a big sticker book, a couple books, and more.

While we waited for a "special visitor" to arrive we of course had to read some books. Papa and
Rhaegan (the two smarty pants in the family) must have been reading something funny.

Then there was a knock at the front door.
Rhaegan went running to open it. When she did she was faced with a jolly surprise. Santa had made a special trip on his way back home to the North Pole to see
Rhaegan. He even had a gift for her he had forgotten to leave under the tree.
Rhaegan was so surprise she was truly speechless. I was really amazed that she actually sat on his lap and wasn't at all scared.

Next...let the gift opening begin.

So many fun surprises, the floor was completely covered with all of our findings.

Krista, Josh and Nils.
Thanks for a great holiday season. We had a great time.
4 comments:
Oh how fun! I just LOVE happy Christmases with family. And you're right... those PJ's are super cute! I think I may have to start doing that in our family too. :) And you look great BTW. No one's supposed to look great in their Christmas morning pics. No fair. :) Miss you guys!
I love the pajamas too. Thanks for helping to pick them out. They're SO soft. I've practically lived in them for two weeks now since I've been so sick.
I love the pictures and recap. Hope you are having a great '09 so far.
We're so glad you had a great time. We sure miss all of you and can't wait for next year when everyone will be here. You should have mentioned in the one picture that you even received an "ugly" sweater, it's front and center in the picture. Well at least you have a reminder of it. Ha Ha
Such fun! I'm glad you guys had such a merry christmas. I wish you had been home though, so we could have seen you. We went to visit Nikki and we wanted to see you guys, but I remembered you weren't home. I love those PJ's!
Post a Comment