Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Facts about Me....

I know what everyone is thinking...I must think a lot of myself. Well, just to clarify I was tagged on Facebook and had to write 25 Random facts about myself. As I was typing I thought I have nothing else to blog about I might as well post this. Anyway, here it goes:

  • 1. I am a mother of 1 with one more on the way
  • 2. I love the color green especially when it's combined with pink and/or black
  • 3. I have a lot of pet-peeves one of them being nosiness
  • 4. I love going out to eat (breakfast, lunch or dinner) it doesn't matter when
  • 5. I feel extremely lucky everyday to have found a guy like Shae to marry.
  • 6. Someday I want to live near a beach
  • 7. I love living in Belle Monet because everyone there is so nice. I have so many great friends all within walking distance.
  • 8. My favorite animal is a polar bear (which is weird because I HATE being cold)
  • 9. I love celebrating birthdays and holidays
  • 10. Someday I want to become a veterinarian
  • 11. I am the most non-political person on the planet. I didn't even vote in this past election. I honestly didn't care who won (I am secretly excited about Obama's victory though).
  • 12. I love the Memory game and play it with Rhaegan at least 4 times a day.
  • 13. I am extremely mean if woken up during the night (at least that's what Shae tells me).
  • 14. Bad grammer is extremely annoying to me. If you're not sure about something just ask.
  • 15. I do not like being pregnant. Some women love it but I do not!
  • 16. I want 3 or 4 kids but I think I am only going to have 2 of them. I will adopt the rest.
  • 17. I love being organized but I don't feel like I ever am.
  • 18. A large Diet Coke is a must everyday (it can't be from a can or bottle though).
  • 19. I love to clean and would enjoy being a hotel maid.
  • 20. Movie theater popcorn brings a huge smile to my face.
  • 21. I hate the lower half of my body but now that I have a little girl I try really hard never to say anything negative about it or about feeling fat.
  • 22. I firmly believe that grandparents shouldn't disipline their grandkids. They should spoil them unconsciously.
  • 23. I want at least 3 dogs once we have a house and I yard for them to play in.
  • 24. I love to read
  • 25. I don't wear makeup but sometimes wonder what I would look like with some.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

kendall
thats really funny you posted this yesterday, I did something very similar yesterday too. Like I always say, great minds think alike!

Anonymous said...

13. Does this mean Shae will be getting up with the baby? LOL

mapacupps said...

I'm sorry you got your OCD from me. But you have to always be proud you have a clean house. Have I ever disciplined Rhaegan? I sure hope not!