I am still baffled at how fast 3 years has passed. Rhaegan is no longer in nursery at church. She has officially graduated to an adorable little sunbeam. I was a little worried about her abilities to sit still for 2 hours with no toys or snacks. I was, however, pleasantly surprised when we picked her up after her first day in primary and found out from several teachers that she was fantastic. She participated (which definitely does not come from me) and actually said the closing prayer in her class.
She did so well in fact that they asked her to give a little talk next Sunday. She was so thrilled even though I'm sure she has no idea what that means.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What an adorable little girl. Can't wait to hear her talk in Primary. Her dress is so cute!
She's a cutie and getting big. I always worry about Sunbeams - how are they going to sit still for that long, how are they going to handle not having toys around and snacks? Before you know it she'll be in kindergarten.
She's way too big and super cute! I love that little dress.
Post a Comment