We took yet another trip to Idaho this past week. Shae had some people he needed to meet with up there so we made it a family affair. We all had a lot of fun and did some new and exciting activities. One of those activities was a trip to the local YMCA for some swimming and water slide riding. A daily family pass was a little pricey so we decided that we couldn't just go for an hour in the morning. We had go again that afternoon. Shae took Rhaegan swimming in the morning and Papa Taylor took Rhaegan in the afternoon. She definitely got her fill of water for the month.
There were fun water spouts and waterfalls. There was also a water slide!! Rhaegan and Reed went on it one time and that was enough for them. They kind of made a crash landing into the water and I think it scared Rhaegan enough to not want to do it again.
Her poor little body was freezing the entire time she was swimming but she never wanted to get out. She especially loved these little spouts of water that came up from the floor.

There was also a lazy river. It looked so relaxing.
There was also a lazy river. It looked so relaxing.
3 comments:
It's great to have places and people to help entertain an active daughter. Glad you had a good time. The pictures are darling.
It looks like you had a great time...Rhaegan and her cousins are so cute together! Hope all is well as you're cooking that baby. I am starting to get lots and lots of kicks, elbows, punches and spins. What a thrilling feeling! Can't wait for our girls to meet!
Colleen
Hello darling! I love that you guys are swimming in the middle of winter! There is a pool at the Lehi Rec Center, that seems fairly simalar to the one you were at....so fun we need to all go before you pop that baby out! We have missed you being gone, and yes we did do lunch without you, I'm sorry :( I was itching for some grown up time with the girls and Wed. was the only day this week I could do it, plus I thought you were back! Sorry again darlin, but your house is up for next week. I am glad your trip went well!
Post a Comment