Monday, January 19, 2009

Special Thanks

I received the best baby shower last Wednesday and I just want to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone who came and helped plan such a special night for me. It was also great because my mom was able to be in town for the event. Thank you, Ashly for thinking of me and planning such a great shower. I had so much fun. The food was fabulous as were all the decorations. I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures yet to post but the minute I get them from my mom and Ashly I will share them with the rest of you.. It was a great night filled with fun conversations and of course wonderful gifts. Several of the girls decided to all pitch in and buy me a video monitor!! You know the one with the TV!!! Shae was so excited about it. He worries so much about the baby not breathing or getting stuck in her blankets or crib rails. He has found a lot of comfort in this new little toy. My mom also gave us an amazing gift; a double stroller! I never in a million years thought I would have one let alone be so excited about having one. It is by far the nicest stroller ever. Rhaegan loves it and can constantly be found sitting in it with her drink and a snack.

It's not completely put together yet (the front foot rest is not on yet). You can't see the details from this picture but it's the only one I have. It is so cute.

Thanks again everyone for making me feel so special. I love all of you!!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Thinking about Rhaegan hanging out in her stroller eating a snack made me laugh! Wish I could have been there. The video monitor is SUCH a great idea... I didn't even know those existed. Genius!!

Kate said...

I wish I could have been there! How fun to have it when your mom was in town. I'm glad you got lots of good stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love the front and back double strollers. So much more convienient than the side by sides. I wish I could get my overly independent little toddler to sit still in a stroller still or even a shopping cart.

Anonymous said...

How come I didn't get an invite? Goodness? I'll have to talk to Ashly. =o)

How fun! I'm so glad you got the double stroller. You're gonna need it! And that video monitor - that's awesome. My friend Holly has one and her husband always has it in his hand, watching his little girl sleep.

mapacupps said...

It was a great shower and I'm so thankful you have such wonderful friends who look out after you. Thanks to Ashley and your friends for having it while I was there.

Jess said...

I'm glad it was fun! Sorry I had to miss it. :(