Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

I have so many great picture to share with everyone I have decided that I am going to have to break up each blog by event (or day really). These few pictures are from Christmas Eve. In the Cupps household we would always open up one gift each on Christmas Eve (which has recently been pajamas). Rhaegan was so excited to just be opening a present. She didn't care what was inside. Her PJ's were adorable. And I have to say ours (the adults) were great too. Rhaegan helped play Santa by passing out the presents to each person. She didn't get a little shy when it was time to take Jeff (Denise's brother) his package. We had to give her a little hand with that one. Rhaegan waiting patiently for my mom to give her another present to pass out.

The carrots were for the reindeer and the cookies were for Santa. She was so excited about leaving special little treats for the "night-time visitors." Those are the pajamas she got from Grandma and Grandpa. She is the cutest cupcake out there I must say.

Opening up her Christmas Eve present. I think she was probably saying to herself, "come on, Mom, just let me open it. Enough with the photo shoot."


We also had special visitors come on the Monday before Christmas. Our closest family friends, the Nobles, came over for a pre-Christmas dinner. Rhaegan warmed right up to Colleen. Who would though? She is so sweet and read to Rhaegan.


More pictures to come.......

2 comments:

Kate said...

Cute pictures! Rhaegan is just looking so much older. She's so cute. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas. Wish we could have been there. (Well, not really... we were so glad to stay home! But we did MISS you all!!!)
Colleen always reads books to my kids too. She'll be such a great mom!
And finally, that ring story is great! I'm so glad you got your gorgeous ring back, although I think it's kind of funny that the man left his business card. Is he looking for some sort of reward? In any case, he's a good person!

mapacupps said...

The house is so quiet with everyone gone. Wish you were all still here and am so glad you had a great time.
Love the pictures.