Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rhaegan!!

Well, it's official...Rhaegan is 3 years old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We started off her day with some fun surprise decorations. Rhaegan was so excited (as you can see from her face) to see all the balloons and her big sign. Her day was only beginning at that point. We had so many fun activities planned for her (I will post the rest of the pictures of her day tomorrow).
We love you, Rhaegan and we hope you had a great day. Thank you to everyone who made her day that much more special.
Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

Kenneth said...

We need to have her over to our house, so I can teach her some good things. Peter loves learning from his Grandpa

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Rhaegan! You are the cutest 3 year old around. We love you.

Unknown said...

Kendall you did an amazing job making it special for Rhaegan. Thanks for being such a great mom to our little girl!

Nicholas Cupps said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHAEGAN!!!! Denise and I can't wait to see you. Only one more week

mapacupps said...

What a smile! But just what till she sees her Grandma and Papa Cupps (oh and Santa).

Anonymous said...

I love her cheesy smile! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHAEGAN!