Sunday, December 7, 2008

An unforgettable night

I got a wonderful surprise last week when I opened up an email from Shae and this is what it said:
"Dear Kendall,
As part of your birthday gift I am sending you and your BFF (he was referring to Ashly) to The Forgotten Carols on Wednesday night. So I want you to get all dressed up and have a great time. I Love You! Happy Birthday!"




I was so excited and surprised. I can usually guess at Shae's little "surprises" and I'm rarely ever literally surprised but this time I had no idea he was going to do this. The show was amazing. Thank you, Shae for such a wonderful birthday surprise. You're the best!!

6 comments:

Krista said...

What a thoughtful husband!

mapacupps said...

I love the music and wish the whole play would be done in church, it's beautiful and really gets you in the Christmas spirit. What a wonderful husband to give you that night out.

Anonymous said...

What a great guy! When is your birthday? I totally missed it? I remember Rhaegan's birthday - cause it's the same day as my dad's. Happy early birthday to her!

Anonymous said...

And Happy Late Birthday to you.

Kate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Rhaegan! And what a fun early birthday gift from Shae. I have this funny memory of Suzi singing Homeless from the Forgotten Carols. Am I crazy, or does she know that song?

Ellie said...

happy belated birthday. That is seriously the best play EVER! I bought he movie last year and the soundtrack...its a must.