Friday, December 19, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

...to grandmother's house we go. Shae, Rhaegan and I arrived safely to my parent's house last night and are preparing to have a great Christmas together as a family. Rhaegan is unfortunately the only grandkid here this year so she is going to experience a lot of adult (as in boring) time. She definitely misses her cousins and wishes they were her to play with. I will blog again once I have some fun pictures to share. MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

mapacupps said...

We are glad that you are here. I think Rhaegan is enjoying all the attention.

The Miller's said...

I am glad that you made it there safe and sound!!! I also hope that you are getting to wear at least the jeans that I brought over! Merry Christmas see you when you get home!!