Monday, June 2, 2008

Belated Laramie Trip Entry

As you all know from a previous blog entry Shae, Rhaegan and I went to Laramie, WY to surprise my Grandma Cupps for her 80th birthday. She was definitely surprised alright. Grandpa knew, of course, that we were coming so he would have to talk in code to my mom and dad whenever they would call to make arrangements and finalize plans. It was a really fun trip and it was of course wonderful to get to see my mom and dad (we don't get to see them much since we live on the other side of the US from them).
Rhaegan loved her Papa and Grandma and would listen to them and obey them but not Shae or myself. It was annoying at first but then I just thought, "they can just take care of her for the weekend." We got caught up on all the Rummy Down we have missed. We swam in the hotel pool ( and for those of you who know my dad and hotels....he did really well picking one out for us. Surprise, surprise). We ate a lot of good food and got to see my uncle Alan and Mark and aunt Linda. We also took Rhaegan to the playground that we use to go to as kids. All the equipment looked so much smaller than I remembered. It was sure fun watching Rhaegan enjoy it though. It was a great time. Here are some pictures of our trip. ENJOY!!
Shae and Papa Cupps swimming with Rhaegan at the hotel. Rhaegan loved playing along with all of Papa's little games.
My grandpa (Rhaegan's great grandpa) and Rhaegan watching Papa Cupps mow the lawn. What a picture!!
Hot tubbing....Rhaegan and her dad both love it and as you can tell, so does Papa cupps

Krista...this is the famous slide we use to think was huge! Look how small it is now.

4 comments:

mapacupps said...

Compare little Rhaegan and the slide as she is climbing the stairs to get to the slide. You can barely see her. It was a fun trip, it's great to have 4 generations together.

Kate said...

CUTE pictures! We miss you so much already!!

Krista said...

I remember showing Josh Laramie last year and wondering why they took down all the big slides! Remember how we would ride those old fashion bikes all around Laramie. Especially down all the aisle ways. Remember riding away from the neighbor's angry dogs? Good times as kids!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Oh such cute pictures. I love the one of her Grandpa (I think it is her Grandpa- I don't know your parents so sorry if I'm wrong) and Rhaegan on the porch. That picture you could totally do black and white and it would be timeless. Anyway- what a fun trip- I would love to get together- my house or yours?