There are more pictures to come. Stayed tuned!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Taylor Family Trip
Last week was the Taylor family's annual summer trip. This year we all spent the week in beautiful Sun Valley, ID. For those of you who haven't been there it is absolutely breathtaking. There are great biking and walking trails, a huge outdoor heated swimming pool, ice skating (outside), and much much more. We had two condos we rented. So half of us stayed in one and the other half in the other. All of Shae's brothers brought bikes for their kids to ride around so if you didn't know us and you stumbled upon our condo one day you would have thought you we are a bike shop. Rhaegan had a great time with her cousins and it took no time to warm up to everyone. Two of her cousins (Cullen and Chase) were so nice to her and always wanted to help her do things. It was so cute to watch.
Grandma was in heaven having her grand kids all together. This of course was one of Rhaegan's favorite things; reading with Grandma, Madison and Atalya.
Papa was enjoying playing Sequence Jr. with the little ones. It a really great game. Rhaegan picked it up in no time and her 7 year old cousins enjoyed it too. It's a game for every age.
Every morning Aunt Julie (Atalya's mom) did Rhaegan's hair. Atalya always has beautifully styled hair so Rhaegan of course wanted it too. When I want to do her hair it's a major fight but she loved having her aunt make her look a pretty.
One of the days some of us decided to wake to the nearby town of Ketchum for some milk chocolate and caramel covered apples and ice cream cones.
Rhaegan then got to ice skate for the first time. This ice skating rink is outside even though it was 85 degrees out. They must spend a fortune keeping it frozen. Rhaegan loved it!! She wanted to keep going around and around. Shae's back was killing him since he had to bend over and hold her but he said it was worth it. What a great dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way too much fun! I love all the pictures and I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I love pictures of Rhaegan's hair all done up. She's a doll. I can't get Mallory to stay still enough to do anything that cute. How fun. Keep the pictures comin'! Miss you guys.
What a fun time! The one picture of Rhaegan in the blue shirt and hair all done up is adorable. It almost didn't look like her at first. Then I saw the gap...
Keep the pictures coming, we love them.
love the hair! we miss you guys. E actually mentioned Rhaegans name 2nights ago when she was going to bed. She mentioned all of her cousins names and then Rhaegan. I think she thinks Rhae is a cousin b/c of Dennis and Little Man...so cute!
Cute Cute! How fun to ice skate in the middle of the summer. It is so hot here I think I would lay on that ice for hours!!
FYI, you need to take down your NC countdown...how sad...
SUCH cute pictures!!! Fancy hair and giant bows! How funny that she'll sit still for her aunt but not you. I'm glad you had a great time. I've heard that it's SOOOO pretty up there. You sure have been travelling a lot lately. How fun! If you want to come here again, we'd LOVE to have you. But it's gotten horribly hot. Maybe we should come visit you instead.
Post a Comment