Sunday, June 22, 2008

Great weekend visitors!!

We were so excited to find out that Uncle Nick and Aunt Denise or "nise" (as Rhaegan calls her) were going to be in town on Saturday. They had been in St. George with Denise's family and then were here on Saturday and left for home today. We got to spend pretty much all day Saturday with them. Rhaegan was a little shy at first but eventually warmed right up to them and was actually sad when we had to say goodbye. She kept asking "where's Nise? Where's uncle Nick?" She really loved them but who wouldn't. Thanks for the short but fun visit you guys!!

I of course forgot to take pictures of them with Rhaegan while they were here so I had to use some from the past. This is last Christmas with them.

North Carolina 2006 are both the top and bottom photos.

We love you guys. Hopefully will see you soon!!

2 comments:

mapacupps said...

Sorry you didn't get a picture with Rhaegan with them so I guess that means you will have to come to Cincy. Now you will have 4 family members to visit. Can't wait!

MVP Family said...

I really wish I could meet somebody from your side of the family some day even if it means flying to do so...that will have to be something that continues to be planned for next year! Love ya!