Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sun Valley II

Here are so more adorable pictures from our fun trip to Sun Valley, ID. ENJOY!!

Rhaegan and her cousin, Hailey, had so much fun ice skating together. Hailey was so amazing with all the little ones. Rhaegan loved her.
I know the lighting is bad in this picture but I had to capture the "hairdos" on camera. Look at Rhaegan...what a ham!
The whole family (except Shae's oldest brother Darin and is wife Mary and son Seth). The background is my favorite part.

3 comments:

mapacupps said...

What a great looking family. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. You are creating a lot a memories.

Krista said...

Looks like Rhaegan really enjoyed being around girls her own age. She seemed to come out of her "shell". Very cute. Can't wait to see you guys in September!

Kate said...

How fun! Those girls are all adorable. I love Rhaegan's little pose. I'm impressed with her ice skating. I can't stand ice skating... I think I have weak ankles or something. My children have never been... but they are building a new ice rink right by us, so I'll have to let them experience it (once!).