Where does the time go. Now this is the age that I love! She is developing such an adorable personality. All you need to do is look at her and she smiles from ear to ear. I love watching her grow and discover new things. She makes me smile on the gloomiest of days.
A Little bit about Marlee at 6 months:
*She loves sweet potatoes (but nothing else)
*She can sit up without any support which is so nice
*She has only laughed once in her life. We try EVERYTHING to get a giggle out of her but apparently I'm not that funny. Instead of laughing she flaps her arms out to the side and shakes with excitement. It's pretty funny to watch.
* Even though her sister can be kind of rough with her, she adores her none the less.
*When she is tired or hungry you will know it. She doesn't hide her feelings too well.
We love you, Marlee
5 comments:
Love it! I LOVED 6 months with Mallory as well. This post brings back so many memories of Mallory. I could NEVER get that girl to laugh. I would try everything. Too funny. Mallory STILL flaps her arms when she gets excited. I hope it's something she'll eventually grow out of. I can't believe she's 6 months old! How wonderful! What a cutie!
Cutest picture! She's sitting up so well. I love her GIANT smile. What a happy little thing! We LOVE her.
She is a cutie! Love that hair!
What a smile. She is such a happy little girl. Love the picture.
Love this picture of her! She has a contagious happy smile :)
Post a Comment