What happens when you spin a three year old around and around then set her down and tell her to try and walk?.....Yes I know what you're thinking, I deserve the "Mother of the Year" award!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dang! She's just gettin' beat up right and left! Poor thing! I love it though - I do that to Mallory ALL the time. =o)
Sounds like a fun game to me. I play that game with Chandler and Charley. :) You aren't a bad mom. You are are just trying to raise tough kids. I won't tell anyone... ;)
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
8 comments:
Dang! She's just gettin' beat up right and left! Poor thing! I love it though - I do that to Mallory ALL the time. =o)
Poor Rhaegan. Be careful, remember I got called into the police with Krista!!!!
OUCH!
I thought that was just make up before reading the post. I bet she is getting tough quickly! Survival of the fittest :)
I thought your post was going to say that she got into the eyeshadow...poor girl! Let's hang out again soon. :)
Sounds like a fun game to me. I play that game with Chandler and Charley. :) You aren't a bad mom. You are are just trying to raise tough kids. I won't tell anyone... ;)
Love that she thinks it was Jason! You are a great Mom and she is lucky to have you :)
thanks for that info Ash, makes me feeeeeeeeeeeeel great. excuse me now, while i go punch myself in the face, repeatedly.
Post a Comment