Sunday, September 13, 2009

Battle Wound

Rhaegan got her first "real" Battle wound the other day. She was playing with some friends and slipped in a puddle of water, landing smack on her face. I didn't see it happen but when she came crying to me I immediately thought, "oh come on. What's wrong now?" I then saw her face and softened up a little bit.She was actually pretty brave about the whole thing. She of course needed some ice to put on it because apparently ice heals everything.



3 comments:

mapacupps said...

Poor Little Rhaegan. I can't believe she will hold that ice on her face. I think she needs a new book!!!

Anonymous said...

Ouch. She's a trooper. Looks like it'll bruise. Now let's hear the real story about you smackin' her around. Puddle? Yeah right. =o)

Miss you guys!

Krista Adamow said...

Ice does heal everything, that and a gift from grandma!! She is sure growing up.